Monday, July 24, 2017

Blind Gossip Blind Item - Queen Latifah Warns Andy Cohen To Mind His Neck

Last night on Watch What Happens Live, Jada Pinkett Smith and Queen Latifah discussed their upcoming movie, Girl’s Trip, with host Andy Cohen. Andy asked them some questions on behalf of the audience.

ANDY: [Latifah], Lauren B. wants to know: “Please tell me when you’re going to finally going to make your Broadway debut. I need to see you in Chicago!” Who even knows if that would be the role you would go into?

LATIFAH: Yeah. No, I’ll probably do something else. There was a big production that was offered to me and it became very successful and gained some Tony Awards and everything, but I just couldn’t work it into my [schedule]…

ANDY: Can you say what [production] it was?

LATIFAH: No.

ANDY: Was it recent?

LATIFAH: Mind your neck! I would love to do Broadway, but it would just have to be the right project and I just have to have the time. I’m very serious about Broadway. I’m not going to play around with that. I’ve got to come correct.

BG Notes: Mind your neck = None of your business/Mind your own damn business. Come correct = Do something right/Do something respectfully.

Broadway show she turned down:

Source: Blind Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment