Friday, March 31, 2017

Robert Pattinson's Frosty Treatment of Charlie Hunnam

Charlie Hunnam recently sat down for an interview with E! News, where he talked about working with Robert Pattinson on The Lost City of Z. Here's what he had to say:

"I had a couple of rehearsal sessions with Sienna [Miller], but I didn't spend any time with Tom [Holland] or Robert [Pattinson]. I wanted these relationships to evolve naturally on screen. Through the work, I don't think I said more than ten words to Robert off camera. I didn't know if he was just 'in that zone' or if he genuinely didn't like me. There was a real distance between us. [His attitude created the] right dynamic on screen. He's reached out to me subsequently, making overtures for us to be friends now. so I think it was about the work." 

I mean, can you blame Pattinson for not wanting to get all chummy with the guy who almost played the fan fiction version of your most notable role?



No comments:

Post a Comment