Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Five Questions for Chris Evans

Chris Evans recently sat down for an interview with E! News, where he answered five questions. Here are his answers:

On childhood celebrity crushes:
"Elisabeth Shue from Adventures of Babysitting and Karate Kid!...Lori Loughlin was a big one. Come on, who didn't love Lori Loughlin? She hasn't aged at all. Sandra Bullock was a big one too...like when I was like in seventh or eight grade."

On wanting to do a musical:
"I'm looking to find one. I love Gene Kelly, he was great. Wouldn't it be great to do a [Gene Kelly] biopic or something like that?"

On whether or not he has seen Beauty and the Beast yet:
"[Not yet, but] I am a Disney buff."

On his least favorite subject in school:
"I probably didn't like English too much. I hate spelling and grammar."

On his future as Captain America:
"After that my contract is done so it's out of my hands. I have been doing this for so long, it's tough to think about not doing it. For almost a decade now there has always been one around the corner. I would be open to it. I love playing that guy."

No comments:

Post a Comment