Thursday, March 30, 2017

Bachelor in Paradise Breakup Gets Messy

 I don't know why single mom Amanda Stanton thought it would be a good idea together with Josh Murray in Paradise after everything that Andy Dorfman wrote about him in her book, but I bet she's regretting it now. The are in the midst of the longest breakup ever, and Murray instructed his personal assistant Hayley Watts to call E! News and tell them the following tale:

"On March 13, Josh had an appearance in Los Angeles for the [Bachelor] finale of Nick's season. Josh and Amanda got into a big argument that night, and she ended up taking his things from their shared apartment and putting them out in the hallway. I had to go retrieve them for Josh.

...I had been speaking with Amanda about getting the car back. Josh purchased the vehicle. It's all in his name, but he let her use it when they were together and had plans to be a family. I told Amanda she had two options: she would have to get a lender for the remaining balance of the vehicle [if she wanted] to keep it, or she could give it back. She said the only way she'd give it back is if she was ordered by a judge.

...An officer was with me when we went to the place that Josh and Amanda shared to get the vehicle. We got the keys back and removed all her personal items from the car. In front of her daughter, Amanda proceeded to call me 'Fatty' a number of times. Repeatedly. She was body-shaming me in front of her daughter. It was really hurtful. She knows I have struggled with my weight.

[The police] invited her to check the vehicle for her missing things, and she refused. Josh was tired of this kind of drama. Right now, they're done."

As far as Stanton, here's what she had to say to E!:
"It's all a lie! It's just really frustrating. He doesn't even have a personal assistant. I don't know why [she's calling herself that]. She's contacted all these people and I don't know why because he's in Italy, I'm in Fiji. We haven't even talked. I don't know why I woke up to all this. I thought things were fine."

No comments:

Post a Comment