Thursday, February 18, 2016

Norman Reedus Talks Biceps

Norman Reedus recently sat down for an interview with Men's Fitness magazine, where he flexed his biceps. E! News caught up with him to talk about his arms; here's what he had to say:

"I try and stay in somewhat shape for The Walking Dead but I think it would be stupid if I took off my shirt on The Walking Dead and had a six-pack. It just doesn't work. You would look at it and go, 'Ponce! Phony actor working on his abs. You know what I mean?...This is how it works—they give you sandbags and you have to stand in front of thirty people and go like this until you feel like you are going to pee in your pants [mimes bicep curls]. And then they take a picture and you do it some more…That's how they jack you up. It's all done with sandbags."

On his status as a sex symbol: 
"The first time I ever saw my name in print was for 8MM, and it was a quote from [director] Joel Schumacher that said, 'You know, Norman's not good-looking. He's really interesting looking, but he's not good-looking at all.' And I was like, 'Thanks jerk.' So I'm not that guy. I'm not People's sexiest guy. Never ever going to be that guy. I don't try to be like that, and I don't even want to be like that."


No comments:

Post a Comment