Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Gwen Stefani Talks Blake Shelton, New Video

Gwen Stefani recently appeared on Carson Daly's morning show on 97.1 AMP Radio to talk about her new music video, and her relationship with Blake Shelton. E! News quotes her as follows:


On her new music video:
"I think the opportunity to work with Target and do the live video for the Grammys last night was kinda the motivation to get me finished. It was a little depressing for me because that writing process was so intense, so healing, magical, but now I'm feeling that kind of place where I get to share it. It feels victorious, you know what I mean, and it represents so much more than just music. It's my life and such an amazing process."

On Blake Shelton:

"Oh my gosh, [after my divorce] I had no idea what was coming next. I thought I was going to be stuck down there for a while. It feels so good right now. It's true, you just never know what's going to happen. I feel real happy....It was hard, Carson, I have to say! I was so excited to come back [to The Voice], but being that there was three layers of things: Working with any other coach, you're going to be a little nervous and insecure because it's not your team. You don't want to step on anyone's toes. So, there was that. Then on top of that, I'm not country and there was a lot of country artists and [Blake's] super country. He's like the king of country. You know what I mean? I'm out of my world. And then on top of that, the obvious stuff."


No comments:

Post a Comment