Friday, February 19, 2016

Felicity Huffman Talks Work/Life Balance

Felicity Huffman recently sat down for an interview with People, where she talked about maintaining a good work/life balance. Her current show films in New York City, and husband William H Macy and daughters Sofia Grace, 15, and Georgia Grace, 13, live in Los Angeles. The magazine quotes her as follows:

“First, I have to recognize how lucky I am to have to navigate these sorts of issues. I have a job that I love and a fabulous family that I love. But people always ask, ‘How do you balance home life and work?’ And I tell them, ‘I don’t. I just drop the ball all the time. I try to fly back to L.A. every two or three days. But that can take a toll. Sometimes I think, ‘I’m failing as both a mother and an actress.’ But I do what I can to stumble forward joyously. And I’m able to fly home that often, so these are champagne problems, really.”


No comments:

Post a Comment