Friday, February 19, 2016

Kristen Stewart Talks Privacy

Kristen Stewart recently sat down for an interview with AnOther Magazine, where she talked about privacy. The magazine quotes her as follows:

"People who are interested in selling a life as if it's a comic book story? It's just money, money, money, money. It's just bullshit distraction, and a lot of people make a lot of money on that, because we wanna get distracted...I danced the other night, and it felt so fuckin' good. And it's so not like me. I envy people like that so much. I'm pretty physical, but I really need to let myself go. Honestly, I just wish I could fuckin' dance more. That's all. I know when I meet someone, if we're gonna jive and dance. And I do not want to construct anything with anyone. I wanna fuckin' dance."

On what's up next:
"I just worked all year on a bunch of different things. So right now I really don't want to work for quite a long time. I really really tired myself out. I need a break."


No comments:

Post a Comment