Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Kardashian Korner

In case you missed it, Kanye West went on a Twitter rant the other day, claiming that he was $53 million in debt. E! news reports that he went on to say, "Yes I am personally rich and I can buy furs and houses for my family, but I need access to more money in order to bring more beautiful ideas to the world…If I spent my money on my ideas I could not afford to take care of my family. I am in a place that so many artist end up. Also for anyone that has money they know the first rule is to use other people's money. I could not have done the MSG without Adidas but world, what I'm telling you is that was just a small sketch for what I will bring you. There are people who support artist and philanthropist…and I think the idea of being a celebrity a lot of times blocks the understanding of what my purpose is. I am of service to the world with my art and I just want to serve more. I am ultra light beaming right now. So many people have called or emailed to help today hedge fund guys billionaires etc… I know I confuse you guys sometimes but please bare with me. This is a God dream…but if the self proclaimed cockiest person in the world can lay his personal business on the line then please people see my heart. No matter what level you're at in life there is still a struggle, and a balance art family perception friends family politics and the fucking manipulators."

E! News also caught up with Melissa Etheridge to ask her what she thought of Kanye West; here's what she had to say: "I think he is crazy but really genius. I say that in the best way. These are the days for an artist—this is an artist's time. If you can really brand your self and get yourself out there and represent and be a cool person in your artistry you can really do something about it! It's a new world for artist out there and Kanye knows this. Rappers are rock stars, and rock and roll is about inciting thoughts and change. Rap is the rock of today."

No comments:

Post a Comment