Monday, February 22, 2016

Megan Mullally Talks Nick Offerman

Megan Mullally recently sat down for an interview with People, where she talked about husband Nick Offerman. The magazine quotes her as follows:

"I mean, I married the reigning mustache champion...My favorite thing to do is just stay home with the dogs and read or watch movies and be together. We really like each other, and we try to treat each other well. I feel like Nick and I have the best relationship and the best marriage...I always feel like it just sort of started and there's this guy and I'm [thinking] 'When's he going to call?'" 

On watching The Bachelor:
"I don't want to out him, but he does watch with me...He's so funny because he's so much better at remembering name. So I'll be like, 'I think he really like the blonde one,' and he's like, 'You mean Lauren B?' "


No comments:

Post a Comment