Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Kate Hudson Talks Meditation

Kate Hudson recently talked to E! about one positive change she's made in her life, while she was out promoting her new book. Here's what she had to say:


"You know this is the first time I'd say a year in a half of my life that I actually meditated everyday. I made it a real clear decision to do that and to see the benefits. The results are amazing. And anybody who's ever really started a mindfulness practice recognizes when it starts to become a part of your routine and practice that it's really amazing...If I'm super depressed because I've just had a breakup, I probably don't want to workout, you know? I also really don't want to probably mediate because my brain's like nuts. So then I'll probably call a friend and they'll be like, ‘Let's go to Soul Cycle' and I'll be like [relief]...I'm going to go to workout and I'm going to enjoy it and I'm going to eat really healthy, But I'm going to go to Vegas and I'm going to stop at In-N-Out Burger and then I'll be back on track. So I wanted you to know that."


No comments:

Post a Comment