Thursday, June 25, 2015

Patti Stanger Is Back On The Market

Proving once again that those who can't do, teach, Millionaire Matchmaker Patti Stanger has broken up with her boyfriend of three years, David Krause. Stanger released the following statement to Us Weekly:

"This was an incredibly difficult decision for me to make, but it is one I needed to do. David and I undoubtedly didn’t break up because we don't love each other. David is amazing and we remain very good friends. We shared a home and dogs together, we truly were a family. I did feel a lot of love towards him, just not the right kind. I wish him the absolute best. I know there are going to be people who will ask how I can be a matchmaker when I don’t have a man myself. I am a human and I have my own issues, but that has nothing to do with my job. I have hundreds of happily married couples who found each other because of my matchmaking. I am still hopeful that I will find my happily ever after. Every relationship brings you closer to the one that lasts forever, and for that, I am thankful and hopeful."

No comments:

Post a Comment