Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Hef Refutes Holly Madison's Claims About Playboy Mansion

Holly Madison just released her tell-all about her time in the Playboy Mansion, titled Down the Rabbit Hole: Curious Adventures and Cautionary Tales of a Former Playboy Bunny. Hugh Hefner has something to say about that. Here is the statement he released to Us Weekly:

"Over the course of my life I’ve had more than my fair share of romantic relationships with wonderful women. Many moved on to live happy, healthy, and productive lives, and I’m pleased to say remain dear friends today. Sadly, there are a few who have chosen to rewrite history in an attempt to stay in the spotlight. I guess, as the old saying goes: You can’t win 'em all!"

And it looks like former girlfriend Kendra Wilkinson is taking Hef's side. She spoke to People recently, and told them the following:

"My perception was that she acted like a First Lady. You know, she had to play a part, play a role every day being there. Like, 'I have to be this in order to get this.' How could [Holly] want kids and [to] get married to him and then, next thing you know, say these types of things about Hef? It's just out of revenge, and I feel bad for Hef. But you know what? He's an amazing human being." 

No comments:

Post a Comment