Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Kelly Rutherford For Sure Seeing Kids This Summer

First, Kelly Rutherford won full custody of her children, who currently reside with her ex in Monaco. Then that was walked back, when the Monaco judge said he had jurisdiction. Now, People reports that the Monaco judge has just granted Kelly Rutherford custody of her two children Helena, 6, and Hermes, 8 for the summer. The two will fly back to the US on July 3rd. As of right now, the children will still return to Monaco at the end of the summer to resume living with their father Daniel Giersch. Rutherford released the following statement to People:

"I am pleased with the outcome and that the children will be coming to the US for a part of their summer vacation. I am reassured by the Monaco process and the judge. Although I still maintain my legal objections about Monaco hearing the case, my serenity is restored." 

No comments:

Post a Comment