Wednesday, November 15, 2017

People's Sexiest Man Alive 2017 is...

Blake Shelton?! Here's what Shelton had to say to People about the honor:

“That y’all must be running out of people. Like, Wow, we’re down to somebody who is somewhat symmetrical.”

On girlfriend Gwen Stefani's reaction:
“She goes, ‘Listen to me, you’re going to regret this for the rest of your life if you don’t take this gift and just live in the moment.”

On friend and former Sexiest Man Alive Adam Levine:
“I can’t wait to shove this up Adam’s ass. As proud as I am and honored that you guys asked me, that’s really the only thing I care about.”

On how he stays sexy:
It could be 2 o’clock in the afternoon before I eat and then I realize I’m starving, so then it’s a bag of Cheetos. And there’s a Sonic in town, they got jalapeno poppers. And then I’m not hungry again until 10 o’clock, well what’s in there? Fishsticks. And like a big pickle, those pickles that come in its own package with juice? It is really bad.”

On how this title will change his life:
“It’s going to be used in every conversation, whether it’s at The Voice, or at the feed in Tishomingo, Oklahoma, or in a conversation with a doctor. When [people] would say to Adam, ‘Mr. Sexy,’ you’d always see him go, ‘Well, awwww…’ If you say that to me, it’s going to be, ‘You’re damn right, I’m Mr. Sexy! I’ve been ugly my whole life, if I can be sexy for a year, I’m taking it. I’m taking it.”

A post shared by Blake Shelton (@blakeshelton) on

A post shared by NBC's The Voice (@nbcthevoice) on

No comments:

Post a Comment