Friday, September 22, 2017

Marriage Advice from Brian Austin Green

Apparently Brian Austin Green has a podcast, aptly titled "...with Brian Austin Green." He recently spoke about his marriage to wife of seven years Megan Fox. Here's what he had to say, as reprinted by E! News:


"Marriage is hard. It's work I think for anyone. I think when you get to the point like we have where you have kids and you've been married for a while and we've been together for a long time…you just take it day by day.

I have no problem with something not working. I really hold no expectations. I try and live day by day when I can and just take it for what it is. Some people look at divorce or things not working as like a disappointment and it's not. The fact that it worked at all is a positive. We have three amazing kids. We've had and we have a great relationship. We're just taking it day by day."


No comments:

Post a Comment