Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Anthony Bourdain Talks Dating Asia Argento

Anthony Bourdain, 61, recently sat down for an interview with People, where he talked about dating Asia Argento, 41. Here's what he had to say:

“[Asia] has spent a lifetime in film since she was 9 years old. She comes from generations of filmmakers on both sides of the family. She’s a really accomplished director and writer along with being a longtime actress and a real sponge for culture, music, literature. So she’s enormously helpful and inspiring.

On Asia offering recommendations Parts Unknown:
“We were shooting in Nigeria and I get a text [from Asia] saying, ‘Are you aware of the Nigeria psychedelic rock scene from the 1970s?’ and I’m like, ‘What? No!' This was an enormously helpful, inspiring thing that altered the sound for the show and changed up a lot.”

On why their relationship works:
“We both work a lot, and we’re both away from home a lot so we’re both circus freaks in the same circus—or different circuses I guess...I’m a person who likes being busy, I need a project always. “I’m not a person, obviously, who’s happy being idle for too long. I like waking up with things to do. I have a restless, creative mind.”




A post shared by anthonybourdain (@anthonybourdain) on

No comments:

Post a Comment