Monday, February 20, 2017

The Gossip Life Blind Item - Hates Co-Star

I struck up a semi-friendship with this B list actress back about 5 years ago when I worked for a tabloid.

I interviewed her and her publicist praised me afterwards for the smoothness of the interview, which they whispered was a rarity with the client and English papers. 

The actress asked me to email her the piece directly, so she could check it over before publishing and that helped begin a regular email correspondence (see: gossiping girls) over several months in which she'd drop me a story 'unintentionally' every now and then.

Although none of the stories were ever usable, the actress's almost obsessive dislike for a former long term co-star almost always crept out.

So, tell me, Gossipers:

Who is our gossiper?

Who is her hated co-star?

Source: The Gossip Life

No comments:

Post a Comment