Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Angelina Gives Statement About Divorce

A reporter from the BBC got the okay to ask Angelina Jolie about her split from Brad Pitt while she was promoting her new film, First They Killed My Father, in Cambodia. Here's how she responded:

“Many, many people find themselves in this situation. My whole, my family … we’ve all being through a difficult time. And it’s not … My focus is my children, our children, and it is … and my focus is finding this way through and as I said we are … we are and forever will be a family and so that is my, that is how I am coping. I am coping with finding a way through to make sure that this somehow makes us stronger and closer.”

And on where she thinks she'll be in five years:
“I would like to be traveling around the world visiting my children hoping that they’re just happy and doing really interesting things, and I imagine in many different parts of the world, and I’ll be supporting them. And everything I do I hope is that I represent something, and I represent the right things to my children, and give them the right sense of what they’re capable of, and the world as it should be seen. Not through the prism of Hollywood or through a certain kind of life, but really take them into the world, where they have a really good sense and become rounded people.”

No comments:

Post a Comment