Friday, December 30, 2016

Ryan Phillipe Totes Open to Marriage

Ryan Phillipe recently sat down for an interview with People, where he talked about his personal life. Here's what he had to say:

“I’ve faced every manner of gossip, and I don’t take myself as seriously now. There is a freedom and a release that comes with maturity. I’ve made peace with it. We live in a time where being a private person isn’t really an option anymore. [It] affects those in your life who didn’t choose to be a public figure: your children and the people you are in a relationship with. I think that’s when it gets really difficult. Of course [dating] is a challenge. When I’ve been involved with people in my industry in the past, there is a little bit more of an understanding of what to expect, but I feel like when you are with someone who is not in the industry, the focus isn’t there to the same degree.”

On the prospect of marriage:
“I’m open to it. I don’t have a date or any plans set. I haven’t closed any books!”

No comments:

Post a Comment