Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Anti-Aging Tips from Lucy Liu

Lucy Liu, 47, recently sat down for an interview with E! News to talk about a pump she designed with shoe designer Bruno Magli, but also touched on some anti-aging tips. Here's what she had to say:


What's a typical outfit for you?
"I love to wear a dress during the day. I usually go workout in the morning, take a shower and throw a dress on with a pair of heels. It's easy because, as soon as I get to work, I have to take it off to put on a costume. And then when I'm done at work, I throw it back on and it still feels fresh. It's simple to dress up if I'm going out after work, too."

What's a typical workday like for you?
"I get up early, around 6 a.m. I'll get up, take the dog out and workout. I have an hour and a half before I even get to the gym, then an hour at the gym and then I'm off to work. Typically my workday is 14 hours long, so by the time I come back home, I'm dead."

What workouts do you do?
"I am obsessed with SoulCycle right now. It energizes me and helps wake me up in the morning. With all of the lines that I have to memorize, it sort of activates my brain. Obviously, it's not easy to get up, but it's fun to be in a group of people. We all kind of suffer together."

What's your skin-care routine like? 
"I've really minimized my skin-care routine over the years. I used to do a lot of different things, but now I put coconut oil and Avène cream on my face and call it a night. And if you drink a lot of water, that helps, too."

Do you have any non-product related beauty tips?
"Aside from exercising, these days I'm eating really organic. I'll even pass on something if I don't think it's organic. I'm doing that more now because I have a 1-year old son and it's important for me to feed him things that are fresh. For him, who's growing and developing, it's going to make a big difference. For me, when I don't eat organic, I just feel tired."


A photo posted by Lucy Liu (@lucyliu) on

No comments:

Post a Comment