Friday, August 26, 2016

John Krasinski Talks About Sex, Baby

John Krasinski recently sat down for an interview with Elle Magazine. Here's what he had to say:

You got into insane shape for 13 Hours. How does Emily feel about your new body?
"The truth is, she really is that person who would like me any way. But I don't think she's going to kick the eight-pack abs out of bed."

Is sex different now that you're ripped?
"Absolutely. And again, totally selfishly, it is so much better for me being jacked because you feel so much more confident and you see yourself as this much more sexual person, which is really fun."

Is there a romantic comedy you love?
"I can honestly say, before I met Emily, it was The Devil Wears Prada. That one dosed me in a really big way. Everybody looks like they're having a blast. Everybody's wearing great clothes. When we first started dating, I didn't know that she was coming over and I was watching it, and she was like, "Oh, what are you watching?"—and I quickly changed the channel to something dude-like."

What was scarier: Doing your first play or losing your virginity?
"They're on par. I think the reason why both are almost equally scary is the anticipation. One of the best lessons I've ever gotten in my life is to anticipate nothing because it's always worse in your head than it really is. I certainly went into losing my virginity terrified. Going on stage, I could only have imagined the worst possible outcomes. And then it went fine."


No comments:

Post a Comment