Thursday, June 11, 2015

Melissa McCarthy Talks Launching Her Clothing Line

Melissa McCarthy is launching her new clothing line, the Melissa McCarthy Seven7 collection, in August. McCarthy recently spoke to Us Weekly about launching the line. The magazine quotes her as follows:

"It's kind of the way I work. I think people thought maybe I wasn't serious, but I wanted to do this since I was in grade school. It's what I thought I was going to do for a living, so I take it very seriously and I truly love it. You make a decision, then it goes off, when it gets back you have 14 minutes to make another decision. It's a lot of waiting and rushing. And I really want to touch everything because I'm very tactile so at one point they were like, 'Well we can just approve it and send you pictures,' and I was like, 'No, I have to touch everything! I have to wear everything!' I want to wear everything so that I know at the end of the day like, 'This waistband is weird.' I don't want to put something out there and then realize like, 'That's really scratchy.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment