Thursday, June 11, 2015

Juicy Tidbits from Holly Madison's Memoir

Holly Madison's tell-all book, Down the Rabbit Hole, is coming out soon, and Us Weekly has a few excerpts:

On the first night she met Hugh Hefner:

"‘Would you like a Quaalude?’ Hef asked, leaning toward me with a bunch of large horse pills in his hands, held together by a crumpled tissue. Hef did not miss a beat: ‘Okay, that’s good,’ he said, nonchalantly. ‘Usually, I don’t approve of drugs, but you know, in the ‘70s they used to call these pills thigh openers.’ I want to scream ‘PAUSE!’ and freeze-frame that moment of my life. I want to grab that young girl, shake her back into reality and scream, ‘What the hell are you thinking?’”

On rivalries with the other girls:

"I learned Hef was the manipulator and that he pitted us against one another. I realized I wasn’t treated well. I’m done being afraid of people. I don’t have any loyalty to Hef. I haven’t talked to him in four years, so there’s no reason to reach out now. Besides, it’s the truth.” 

On Hef's last ditch effort to get her to stay:

"It was there, in black and white. The will stated that $3,000,000 would be bestowed to Holly Madison at the time of his death (provided I still lived in the Mansion). At the time, it was more money than I’d ever know what to do with… But I didn’t want it. I actually pitied him for stooping to that level. I couldn’t help but be offended. Did he really think he could buy me? I put the folder back on the bed just as I had found it and never breathed a word of it.” 

Down the Rabbit Hole comes out on June 23rd, and since Holly never signed an NDA, it promises to be quite the juicy summer read! Pre-order your copy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment