Friday, June 5, 2015

K Fed Hangs With Eskimo Brother Justin Timberlake

Kevin Federline recently sat down for an interview with Us Weekly, where he talked about his friendship with Justin Timberlake. The magazine quotes him as follows:

"In the beginning when [Britney and I] first got together, it was awkward and I felt bad -- I felt like maybe I should have called [Justin] and talked to him. But I didn't have his number. We're cool. Me and J are. I actually just went to his last show in Vegas and hung out with him, got to see a lot of old friends. I'm friends with all the security guys. [They're] great, they're incredible. We've actually -- guys that work with him have worked with us and still work with me, still to this day. You know everybody, you're friends with everybody. And yeah, me and J are cool."


Read the full interview at Us Weekly.

No comments:

Post a Comment