Friday, June 5, 2015

Jada Pinkett Smith Talks Marriage To Will Smith

Jada Pinkett Smith recently appeared on Howard Stern, where she talked about her marriage to Will Smith. Page Six quotes her as follows:

"At the end of the day, I’m not here to be anybody’s watcher. I’m not his watcher. He’s a grown man … I trust that the man that Will is is a man with integrity. He’s got all the freedom in the world … and as long as Will can look himself in the mirror and be OK? I’m good. You know what, Howard? Here’s what’s real. I’m not the kind of woman that believes that a man’s not gonna be attracted to other women … It’s just not realistic. And just because your man is attracted to another woman doesn’t mean he doesn’t love you. And it doesn’t mean he’s gonna act on it. If your man can’t really see another woman’s beauty, how the hell is he gonna see yours? … You have got to be human and be who you are.”

No comments:

Post a Comment