Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Hollywood Reporter Blind Item - The Drunk

Interviewer: What’s the most overtly sexist thing that has happened to you in the workplace in Hollywood?

Lena Dunham: I literally had a guy – who was on my show for a few episodes – I heard him on his mic saying,  “I hate this job, I cannot wait to be back on a show where there’s a man at the helm.”

Ellie Kemper: That’s insane!

Lena: I literally heard it. I didn’t event think this [sort of thing] happened anymore! That same guy 
came later came up to me at lunch and said “You’re really enjoying that buffet, aren’t you?”

Ellie Kemper: No!

Amy Schumer: Who the fuck is that?!


Lena: I’ll tell you afterwards. Worst person alive. And I hope he watches this, which he won’t, cause he’s drunk.

Source: The Hollywood Reporter

No comments:

Post a Comment