Monday, April 27, 2015

Hilary Duff Talks Dieting

Hilary Duff recently sat down for an interview with Shape Magazine, where she talked about dieting. The magazine quotes her as follows:

"I rely on grown-woman food. I'd rather have someone pull my fingernails off than hunker down and go on an actual diet. It’s so hard for me! My sister Haylie [Duff] and I once considered doing a baby-food diet, but it just sounded too disgusting. "I don't do auto-gym. I go three times a week and mix it up every time. I work out with weighted balls, battle ropes, and big rubber bands. I do this thing with a sledge-hammer where I swing it and hit a rubber block, and it get out all of my aggressions. Everyone is like, 'Uh-oh, Hilary's got the hammer—get out of the way!' And I rely on real-life exercise. Carrying my son, for one. He weighs 35 pounds. The other day we went to Disneyland and he fell asleep in my arms, and I had to carry him back to my car, which was a 30-minute walk. I was dying There’s so much pressure to always have it together, and I’m not falling for it. You see supermodels who have babies, and the next week they look as if they were never pregnant. That was not the case with me. Some days I feel great, others I feel pretty normal, and that's acceptable."

Read the full interview at Shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment