Wednesday, December 13, 2017

John Stamos is Going to Be a Father

Some big celebrity baby news to start the morning. First up, we have John Stamos. People reports that John Stamos, 54, and fiancée Caitlin McHugh, 31, are expecting their first child together. Stamos opens up to People in a cover interview, stating "We have the same morals and the same values, that all clicked nicely. So we said, ‘Oh, well, maybe we should have a family.’ [McHugh suggested] ‘Maybe we should have a kid [before we get married]’ and I said, ‘Why?’(his fiancée jokingly responded) Because you’re old.”

“The [pregnancy] happened. Then I said, I better have a ring on her finger because it’s the right thing to do, and I wanted to marry her anyway. So I called her parents to ask, and it was like, ‘You better!’ “

McHugh on telling Stamos she was pregnant:
“The look on John’s face when I told him we were pregnant was priceless. It was the look of a man who has wanted a family of his own but wasn’t sure it was going to happen for him. Now it is!”

No comments:

Post a Comment