Friday, March 20, 2015

Michael Buble Admits He's A Douche

Michael Buble recently sat down for an interview with eTalk Toronto. He spoke to them about his former romantic relationships. The publication quotes him as follows:

"I was a jerk and I was careless and reckless with the hearts of women I was with. And I got my karma. I earned it. I got my butt and heart kicked and it hurt me enough that I looked in the mirror and I didn't want it to happen again. I think everyone looks back at some of the things we did and it's so cringy how I acted. I learned about myself, I got closer to being spiritual and learned to be in the moment and realize how short life is. It changed everything.

The reason to be a good guy isn't for the person you're with, it's for you. That sounds weird but I like me better now. I'm happier now. I'm better at what I do, I'm better on stage because I'm not pretending to be the guy I want to be...Now when I go on stage it's bliss...Before that curtain opens I sit and I say, 'Thank you universe, God.' It makes me a better person."

No comments:

Post a Comment