Friday, October 21, 2016

Kardashian Korner

Kendall Jenner recently sat down for an interview with W Magazine, where she talked about how she likes to get her tits out. Here's what she had to say:


What was the first big break?
"My first big break was going to meet Katie Grand at Marc Jacobs, and then I got the Marc Jacobs show. I was so nervous. I didn’t think anyone would like me. It’s so nerve wracking in front of all those cool people and you go back a couple times and they need to see if they really like you. I got surprised in person that I booked the show."

Were you nervous the night of?
"I actually surprisingly was not nervous, not extremely nervous. I was more excited. I think I wasn’t nervous because I was wearing flats. Like, I got to wear, like, flat shoes so it wasn’t as nerve wracking. I was, like, I can’t fall. There’s no way I can fall."

So that was your big concern?
"Yeah, my biggest concern was definitely falling. And then my tits were out. I don’t know why I wasn’t nervous about that. I was really excited about my tits being out, actually."

Why?
"I don’t know. I’m weird. I love my tits being out. It’s like one of my things, I guess."

So you have no trouble with nude photography?
"No, there’s a line. There’s a definite line. But I’m young. When I’m older, I want to be able to look at it and be, like, I looked good."

How much time do you spend basically working? 
"Ten months out of the year, I’m working almost every day. I think I was raised to be a workaholic, so I think that I knew it was going to happen at some point. I’ve been working since I was ten years old."

What kind of jobs did you have besides this job?
"I was on a reality TV show, which you could consider a job. It’s technically a job, but it’s working with my family every single day so I’m very lucky to call it a job. And I just get to hang out with my family and I’ve been doing that since I was, like, nine years old. And then my little sister and I are baby bosses. We basically are on our way to rule the world, so you can expect that."

Are you superstitious? 
"Not really. I don’t think this is a superstition, but I say a little prayer."

When do you say the prayer?
"Before I walk, before take off in a plane, and every night."

Have you always?
"Yeah, my mom – I was raised to kind of do that. It makes me feel better."


No comments:

Post a Comment