Monday, June 8, 2020

No Justice, No Peace 6/8/20

Dear Anarchists,
As you know, I try to keep things light around here so this site can be a welcome respite from everything going on in the world and our lives. But in light of everything that has happened since the police killing of George Floyd, I wanted to create a new daily post that will go up every day in this time slot, at least for a while. 
I don't expect everyone to read it every day. I know that many Anarchists (myself included) struggle with anxiety and depression. In these times, self-care is very important as is taking care of your mental health, and sometimes that means staying away from news and posts that are heavy and difficult. But I encourage everyone to swing by at least once in a while to read and share your own resources so that we can all learn how to be better allies, every day.
XOXO,
Outtie

Saaed Jones wrote an article for GQ titled "Whose Grief? Our Grief"

Rolling Stone published an article addressing country music's racist history.





(Read Ben and Jerry's statement here)


No comments:

Post a Comment