Monday, April 6, 2020

Show and Tell Part Deux 4/6/20










View this post on Instagram

Where is my hairdresser Megan? Where is my makeup artist @daisybeautytoye ? Where is my colorist Parvin Klein @bergdorfs ? Where is my manicurist Luda @johnbarrettnyc ? I think about you all daily as I attempt my own daily ablutions and preparations I warn all of you to not attempt frivolous “fixes” during this time Wash your hair,condition it ,air dry it . Remove chipped polish and lightly file your nails, with all the hand washing apply lots of rich hand lotion and reparative ointments Cleanse your skin well and moisturize morning snd night Tinted sunscreen is good all day and lipgloss of course Apply masks two or three times a week! If you can find Cbd masks and serums use those . Watch your diet -baking is fun but too many cookies , Too many cakes -Careful!! Hone your cooking skills Make new salads , try new vegetables ,try new ethnic dishes . Get outside as much as you can but wear your mask , your gloves , and keep your distance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!’ We will survive this newest life challenge I know it is painful and hurtful and difficult But it is not war It is a virus We know what we have to do. Do it !l
A post shared by Martha Stewart (@marthastewart48) on

No comments:

Post a Comment