Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Maria Menounos is Married

Page Six reports that Maria Menounos, 39, and boyfriend of 20 years Keven Undergaro, 51, got married live on television on Fox's New Year's Eve broadcast. Steve Harvey officiated the ceremony. On how the idea came about, Menounos said, “When I started working on the Fox New Year’s Eve special, I sat with the producer to go over what we were planning (adding the producer wanted to have a couple get married right in Times Square). She said, ‘Unless you and Keven want to get married.’ And I was like, ‘Ha ha, no.’ I was nervous, but I got in the car and kept thinking about it and I was like, ‘Wait, this really is kind of perfect.’ I really, truly believe that it’s taken us this long [to get married] because of the pressures of putting a wedding together.”


No comments:

Post a Comment