Friday, June 19, 2015

Hilary Duff Talks Dating

Hilary Duff recently sat down for an interview on Z100 radio to promote her new album, Breathe In. Breathe Out. Us Weekly quotes her from the interview as follows, when talking about dating:

"I'm not bitter about love or anything like that. I'm so busy right now — honestly I don’t have time to date and to be building some kind of a relationship. I have a 3-year-old, I have a new album, I'm sure you know what it takes to put a record out and make it work, and build a tour and shoot a TV show, all this stuff! If it came my way and it was easy, sure I’d be into it but it’s not something I'm stressed about. [There was a] challenge of doing something that was so normal, that the rest of the world is a part of, that seems like something I could never do, or someone like me could never do. I was like, well, I absolutely can and will and I don’t care what people say! So it wasn't like I got on like, looking for love and looking for a man like, 'I need a man!' It was like, this is funny and entertaining to me and then I actually got really surprised. There's normal, cute guys on here that have great personalities and just want to meet people!"

No comments:

Post a Comment