Thursday, June 18, 2015

Charlize Theron And Sean Penn Split

Us Weekly reports that the romantic lovefest between Sean Penn and Charlize Theron has ended. It was just two months ago that Theron was singing Penn's praises to Esquire magazine. But we all know why this relationship ended. Charlize Theron didn't love Sean Penn enough. Many have tried, all have failed. As Sean Penn told Esquire Magazine back in 2013:

"There is no shame in my saying that we all want to be loved by someone. As I look back over my life in romance, I don't feel I've ever had that. I have been the only one that was unaware of the fraud in a few of these circumstances blindly. When you get divorced, all the truths that come out, you sit there and you go, 'What the fuck was I doing? What was I doing believing that this person was invested in this way?' " 

Poor Sean Penn. Why can't he just find someone who loves him? Let's all hold a prayer circle and hope that one day, finally, Sean Penn will be able to find the love that he so richly deserves.

No comments:

Post a Comment