Thursday, September 22, 2016

Kardashian Korner

On last Sunday's episode of Rob and Chyna, Rob opened up about his trust issues, which stem from a former girlfriend who constantly cheated on him and was "having sex with so many different people." Adrienne Bailon wants to make it clear that she is not that ex. She recently said the following on The Real, as reprinted by Page Six:


“I absolutely never cheated on Rob. I just want to clarify that … I can’t speak for anyone else, but I can assure you that was not me. Being cheated on will make you question yourself. You’ll be like, ‘Was I not pretty enough? Was I not sexy enough?’ Am I not thin enough? Do I need to do more crunches?’ I mean, you will drive yourself insane.”

Don't worry, Adrienne, no one was suspecting you. We all know which of Rob's exes is the big Whora!


No comments:

Post a Comment