Monday, July 31, 2023

The End of an Era

Hello Anarchsits!

All good things must come to an end, and sadly that holds true for Anarchy as well. I have enjoyed keeping this site going for all of you, but some things have changed in my life, and I don't have the bandwidth to continue anymore.

Thank you to all of you for continuing to visit this site every day, for reading and commenting, and keeping this amazing community going! It is for all of you that I have kept it up this long.

Sunday will be the last day that new scheduled posts will go up. Comments usually close after a couple of days, but I will remove that restriction and keep the comments open indefinitely so you can keep the chats going for as long as you like.

Wising all of you the best!

XOXO,
Outtie

No comments:

Post a Comment