Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Show and Tell 4/1/20

A place to show and tell the latest and greatest from YouTube and Social Media. Here are a few to kick things off:











View this post on Instagram

“In the depth of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer. And that makes me happy. For it says that no matter how hard the world pushes against me, within me, there’s something stronger – something better, pushing right back.” ― Albert Camus When I was 18, I wanted to get the first sentence tattooed on my back. Oh Camus! While I deeply cherish his writing, I’ve since learned to taste the words of my favorites without needing to carry them with me every day. Thank goodness, or my canvas would be full! This quote has always stopped me in my tracks, but today more than ever, I feel it. I am greeting it with a different set of eyes. Today I believe we must all search for that invincible summer within us. Ps I’ve been thinking a lot about starting that virtual book club I mentioned after yesterday and I’m putting together a list of my favorites. Can’t wait to see what all of you are reading!
A post shared by Nikki Reed (@nikkireed) on

No comments:

Post a Comment