Friday, October 11, 2019

Show and Tell 10/11/19

A place to show and tell the latest and greatest from YouTube and Social Media. Here are a few to kick things off:








View this post on Instagram

I’m so damn proud of you babe. Your talent astounds me. This film was absolutely perfect. It was everything that I, as a fan of the show, needed and wanted it to be. Nuanced and beautiful. Layered, disturbing, honest and intelligent, with throwbacks to the dark humor that is so classically Breaking Bad. A deep character study and a film that maintained the integrity and heart of a perfect show and a perfect character. It’s a poem to this character that you, and the world loved so dearly. I can’t think of the last film that I have watched, where I have fallen deeper in love with the storytelling with each watch. They don’t make them like this anymore...where less is truly more. Where the creators allow the audience to observe TRUTH, rather than be hit over the head with cheap thrills. Ugh. I love you so. And Vince, you are absolutely the most brilliant writer and creator on earth. Congratulations ♥️ #elcamino Oh and LEWK thanks to @sweetbabyjamie Dress by @markarian_nyc Hair and make up by me!
A post shared by Lauren Paul (@laurenpaul8) on

No comments:

Post a Comment