Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Show and Tell 5/8/19

A place to show and tell the latest and greatest from YouTube and Social Media. Here are a few to kick things off:









View this post on Instagram

I’m looking at this picture of @itskelsitaylor & myself from a trip we took in Hawaii, as a flood of emotions rush over me. When I met Kelsi I had zero idea I was actually meeting my best friend. I’ve never felt so loved & I’ve never been able to give the amount of love that I can with her. This is a special relationship and she is a special human being and she makes me feel special too. That’s not always easy for me to feel because I’m wired to compete and to reestablish, reassemble & reboot - that can leave you feeling partially complete or mostly not. That all went away with Kelsi. I’m happier in my life & career than I’ve ever been before. Her support and love is the greatest. Happy 2 years baby-baby. You’re one of a kind. I’m grateful to have you as my gf and to see you smile a lot. I can’t wait to see what we do next. #2years
A post shared by Dane Cook (@danecook) on

No comments:

Post a Comment