Friday, October 19, 2018

Show and Tell 10/19/18

A place to show and tell the latest and greatest from YouTube and Social Media. Here are a few to kick things off:








Today, October 18, 2018, is my ten year sober anniversary. One thing; as an addict and alcoholic I don’t think there’s anything wrong with alcohol and drugs. I just know from experience that I can’t do either. 10 years ago I was drinking around 15 drinks a night, spending $500 or more every week on drugs, sleeping from 8 a.m until 5pm, and waking up depressed every day, sad that I hadn’t died in my sleep(I used to be jealous of people who’d died of their addiction, as I hated being alive). If you can drink and do drugs in a fun, non-compulsive, non-addictive way, then that’s awesome, more power to you. I couldn’t, so I got sober. If you battle any sort of addiction please know; 1-there are many ways to get sober, find the one that works for you. 2-by doing the work(for me that’s the 12 steps)we don’t just give up the object(s) of our addiction, but we actually can transform ourselves as people. 3-it will get better. 4-take care of yourself, for you deserve nothing but love and kindness and support. Ok, thanks, moby
A post shared by moby xⓋx (@moby) on

No comments:

Post a Comment