Monday, June 25, 2018

Show and Tell 6/25/18

A place to show and tell the latest and greatest from YouTube and Social Media. Here are a few to kick things off:







About 22 years ago when I was offered the roll of Corky in a film called Bound by first time directors Andy and Larry Wachowski , my agents told me I should not do this movie because it would ruin my career playing a lesbian. I loved the script , and thought the directors were inspired and kind of genius. I left my agency and took the part. It had a hard time in the theatres because it was being marketed as a “ lesbian “ movie . It took Liz Smith and other reviewers and journalists to get this brilliant movie seen. Im so proud to be a part of this film. I heard so many moving stories about how it seemed to help girls come out and live their own truth. Im so proud to know and call the directors , now Lana and Lilly, my friends. They are brilliant and brave and beautiful. Happy Pride Day. #beproud #pride🌈 #bound @jennifertilly #lanawachowski #lillywachowski
A post shared by Gina Gershon (@ginagershon) on

No comments:

Post a Comment