Thursday, May 10, 2018

Reader's Choice 5/10/18

What's going on in your world today?

Also, Disqus must have tweaked their spam filter, because when I checked the “spam” comments yesterday (which I don’t remember to do often), there were a bunch of comments from you guys! 😱 When Disqus recognizes something as Spam, it gets held up and does not post to the site until manually approved.

So if you have recently had a comment that did not post, I apologize. I did not suddenly go into moderation overdrive; it’s Disqus’s spam filter. If you post a comment and it doesn’t load to the site, just shoot me an email (AnarchyGossip@gmail.com) to let me know that it happened, and I’ll go in an manually approve the comment. And I will try to get better at checking the spam folder, but I’m not making any promises :)

XOXO,
Outtie / VIPblonde

No comments:

Post a Comment