Monday, March 20, 2017

Michael Caine Talks Aging

Michael Caine, 84, recently spoke to The Sun about aging. Here's what he had to say:

“I know my days are numbered and that’s the main worry. I’ve had to cut back on the drinking and I’m always looking up what’s the best thing against cancer, so I’ll eat that or do this or not do that. I’ll probably drop dead talking to you but you know I’ve lost 30 lbs just because I want to see my grandchildren. They’re twins of six and a boy of seven. I’d like to get to 17 for the boy.

On crediting his wife Shakira, 70, with changing his lifestyle:
“Without her I’d have been dead long ago. I used to drink a bottle of vodka a day and smoke several packs of cigarettes.”

On retirement:
“When the offers of work stop I will say I have retired. The film business will have to give me up, not the other way around.”

No comments:

Post a Comment