Thursday, March 23, 2017

Allison Williams Talks That Blonde Life

Allison Williams recently appears on the Late Late Show, where she talked about the impact that dying her hair blonde has had on her life. Here's what she had to say, as reprinted by Us Weekly:

"It's so instant,. Boys are just aware of a blonde head of hair in the room. I'm positive. I've walked this planet as a brunette with total anonymity, and now I walk into a party and people are like [gasps]."

On whether or not blondes have more fun:
"People keep asking me that and I finally realized that they're asking it because they're hoping I'm more fun now. That's definitely why. Even my friends and family are like, 'Are you having more fun? Is this going to be a more enjoyable relationship for us? Are you also more fun?' And the answer is no."




No comments:

Post a Comment