Thursday, January 19, 2017

Reese Witherspoon Talks More Legally Blonde

Reese Witherspoon recently spoke to E! News about the prospect of another Legally Blonde movie. Here's what she had to say:

"We've thought about it. I need somebody really clever to come up with a great idea and we'll do it. I do think it's a good time to do it. I think women need that kind of positivity right now."

Her advice for the next four years:
"It's a great privilege to be a woman in America. We have many rights and freedoms that a lot of women don't have all over the world. I try to celebrate that. I try to live that to its utmost, particularly the freedom of speech, being able to express myself, create shows like this to show how important women are in our world. That's what I try to focus on."

No comments:

Post a Comment