Monday, January 16, 2017

Instagram Pics of the Day 1/16/17


Today is super bittersweet for me! Gonna share a little story about a hilarious little $h/% named Rex. @pawworks sent me a foster named Rex. I fell instantly in love and was determined to find him the perfect home. After 4 separate family/home situations, he kept being returned to me. I finally accepted I was a 'foster fail' and decided to keep him. I bought him all new clothes, blankets, everything ! Even my current pups were stoked! They loved him! This last weekend I decided to bring Rex to a shoot and my dear friend and stylist @bradgoreski fell instantly in love. He held him in his sweater all day, face timed with his amazing partner Gary and their 2 dog children, and they decided on the spot to adopt him. I couldn't believe it. The minute I accepted this dog into my life, the real true meant to be home was right around the corner. Lots of people know how much I love this dog and have asked "how can u part with him"?! I can because he is going to an amazing family and a forever home and now gives me another opportunity to "foster" and rescue other dogs that need me. Thank you Brad for loving this special little dog! Ps Rex has been renamed Theo and will probably have his own show on @enews sometime soon πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸΆ #adoptdontshop
A photo posted by @normancook on

No comments:

Post a Comment