Sunday, December 4, 2016

Actress Lindsay Sloane is Pregnant

The Odd Couple actress Lindsay Sloane, 39, who you might remember as playing Big Red in Bring It On, and husband Dar Rollins are expecting their second child together. The couple are already parents to daughter Maxwell, 4. Sloane recently had this to say to People: “I did not feel good in the beginning. I was also working and trying to hide it … Our sweet costumer was helping me hide it.  It doesn’t make any sense [that] the part you feel the worst is where you can’t really tell people about it. You can’t get any sympathy and you just feel terrible. I was also just I basically felt hungover without the fun night before. I felt hungover for three months...I guess people say you are so lucky it happened so quick at this age. [Maxwell’s] going to have a little sister.  She’s very excited.”

No comments:

Post a Comment