Friday, October 7, 2016

The Gossip Life Blind Item - Constantly Hit On

This serves as a nice companion piece to a blind item we posted a couple of days ago. After I posted about the A-list star that lights up a room, several people got in touch with their star encounters.

Two absolutely worshipped at the feet of this B-list television actress, so I messaged my friend (security, douche bag, great source) who has worked with said actress. Not only did he confirm that she's the most beautiful woman he's ever seen (he's worked in HW for three decades and met all the big stars), but he raved about the B-lister.

'She's a piece on screen, no doubt,' he says, 'but in real life she's better looking than Angie fucking Jolie.'

He tells me of an encounter he had with her in a bar, where she walked in and there was absolutely no order. 'Men were flying over to talk to her nonstop,' he claims, 'I thought we were gonna have to call the law because she was constantly hit on.'

So, tell me, Gossipers:

Who is she?


No comments:

Post a Comment